Monday, March 31, 2014

have you… ?



For some reason I liked this and it gave me hope.   I read it recently and it included a caption that said "things to do if you are bored" or something like that.  Though I'm rarely bored, I thought these things could be on my to-do list every day … and they are actually do-able. 



And I did each of them today. 

Sometimes I have too high of ideas of what it means to be successful … or even to have a meaningful day that I can be happy or content about.   In reality the simple and thoughtful things we do each day add up in the end.

Have we helped someone?  
Gotten our body moving with some exercise?
Used our mind, skills or time in a creative way?
Spent some time in nature?  Outdoors…  drinking in the beauty around us?
Read something?  Learned something new?

Just some healthy productive positive simple thoughts.




1 comment:

  1. That's a great list - I'm going to have to have a reminder like that in my office to look at each day!

    ReplyDelete