Saturday, May 23, 2020

home


















So much going on in life today. Covid-19. A global pandemic. Damn. Which basically effects everyone on the planet. I guess each person interprets the data according to their own biases and understanding and prejudices. Hopefully seeking TRUTH.  For me, I just make decisions that will cause me and my loved ones to be safe. I can't always control what others do though and that sometimes puts me at some risk.

Alas.....

My heart is just so broken ... concerned and sad. Not in a dangerous-let's-everyone-worry-about-Kathi way, but broken none the less. I doubt I'm alone in this place. I want to make the world stop. I want to quiet so much noise and voices. I need to retreat and just do what I need to do to be healthy, emotionally, physically and spiritually. No one needs to understand... except me. I've learned it's impossible to make others see all that's in your own heart. And honestly why should they want to? They have their own problems and concerns that need tending to. But I need to make decisions that make sense for me.

This morning I was brought to tears. It just came upon me. I was thinking of words. Words that are packed with meaning for me. Words that are powerful. And you know what the most important word was for me? The one that made my eyes fill with tears? The word I felt everyone in the whole gosh-darned world should be able to see the value of and find security and comfort in.... experience peace and refuge and safety in??

Oh, Jesus....

home

Home

HOME

HOME!!!!

Without it... we are doomed.

Home. Nurture and care for it. Love it. Love those who enter its door. Keep those out who will not value the same things you do. Make it beautiful. Make it your refuge and safe place. PROTECT IT. Keep it clean and preserve its purity. Speak love there. It doesn't need to be a mansion... in fact, the simpler the better. But there must be loving upkeep and tender care for each and every room. We must work to make it full of love and kindness ... and peace.....

Sigh....

Home.

Everyone needs one and should have one. Oh Lord, may it be. May we all see its value ....



No comments:

Post a Comment