Tuesday, March 11, 2014

recipe of the week #2

The new recipe I made this week is one I'll make again and again.  My goal is to use less meat but buy better quality cuts in my dishes.  I feel good using fresh ingredients.

I can't believe I've gone so many years of my life without cooking regularly with sesame oil and ginger.  The flavors are wonderful.

100% Sesame Oil…. get the good stuff.

sliced ginger

broccoli blanched for a few seconds 


all heated through with sauce

Ready to eat!


Beef and broccoli.  Easy and simple.  Of course you can add white or brown rice to compliment.

I loved it!


Recipe is here.





1 comment:

  1. That looks beautiful! I love the taste of ginger. Maybe it takes having all of your children grow up so you're not catering to small child palates? Either way, it's fun to cook some exciting new recipes, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete