Sunday, July 7, 2019

a year of changes

It's been a whole year since I was able to move into this house and begin to make it my home. I've done quite a bit to the inside and I was able to put some photos side by side of the changes I've made to the outside as well. The before photos were taken when the house was at its best... when it was up for sale. When I moved in, it was a property full of weeds and stripped soil. Many areas had no grass at all. The only flowers on the property were annuals that were dead by the time I moved in.

I'm happy with a year of changes.


I installed river rock where standing water occurs during heavy rain... and a flower garden.

I had the driveway leveled and installed new grass. Also flowers next to the house and stepping stones.

Flower garden view off the deck

I had laminate decking installed over the concrete and some planting next to the house.


Stripped soil replaced with river rock. Also tree blew over in a storm.
View of patio decking built out further next to the photo with just concrete.


No comments:

Post a Comment