Friday, May 5, 2017

productive day

May 5th already.... and it's been a nice spring. Some days have been unseasonably warm and others have been unseasonably cool. I could live with that for months, but that will end soon and it will just be hot, hot, hot.

I was sick with a disturbing intestinal illness a couple weeks ago that knocked me down hard. I don't remember feeling so weak and energy-less for such a long time. But it makes feeling well again that much better and I'm glad I could tackle some work in the yard today.

I got outside early and confronted the yucky, gnarly, junk in the gutters! Thankfully, only one side of my house fills with tree debris, but around here it's pretty substantial. I felt so glad to be able to complete the job by myself and do something hard... and not fall off the ladder!

After digging out the gutter gunk, I then had to clear it out of the stones on the ground which also took a lot of time... 

Afterwards I went to lunch with a friend and then returned home to enjoy my yard!

Feeling very, very grateful.


















1 comment:

  1. Such an amazing garden! A piece of paradise on Earth! Lovely

    ReplyDelete