Monday, September 24, 2018

more home improvements

The last week was busy and work continued. The initial landscaping, for now, is finished. New sod was installed in the front and new decking was built on top of my cement patio in the back. The indoor living room window shutters turned out especially nice and now I have more privacy... and it's beautiful.

I had to purchase a retractable ladder to be able to reach an air filter placed high up on the living room ceiling. Changing that was scary and I don't think I should be doing it alone. I did want to get a ladder that would reach it since I had no other way to get up there. Sometimes doing things like that really get to me though and I'm reminded I have to figure out how to do things by myself. This one was especially hard. Sigh.

Except for some new doors and cabinet painting I am getting to a place where I'll rest for a while and just take care of things as they are. I'm content.


living room window shutters

new sod installed


outdoor patio decking



No comments:

Post a Comment