Friday, February 19, 2016

a nice day...


Today was a little different... but good.

I couldn't sleep this morning so I had breakfast at 4:30 a.m. That caused lunch to be at 10:30 a.m. and I was hungry for dinner at 3:30 in the afternoon! 

When you live alone you can do things like that so in some ways it's nice. Norman sure doesn't mind. He likes to do whatever I'm doing so if breakfast begins at 4:30 in the morning, that's fine with him! And coffee sure tastes good at that time!

And the day was full! I did a wonderful yoga routine, helped a neighbor by watching her baby so she could have an anniversary lunch out with her husband, did tons of inside and backyard work and finished my taxes! Also did volunteer work with the dachshund rescue organization I work with. Going to end the day with a hot jacuzzi for my tired body.... and hope tomorrow doesn't begin quite so early!

No comments:

Post a Comment