Friday, February 24, 2017

breakfast sausage from scratch

Without a doubt there is a difference between something you buy in the grocery store and something you make from scratch with fresh ingredients. Ingredients that you know are in their purest form with no preservatives or additives that cannot even be pronounced.

This is by far one of the best and tastiest things I've ever made. And it was easy. I made a big batch for freezing and the flavor is amazing. I'd be here for a long time if I had to think of all the wonderful adjectives to describe it. I will be making these again... probably for Christmas and Easter and Thanksgiving and anytime whatsoever.

Fresh garlic, thyme and sage

If you ever wonder if fresh herbs are worth buying over ground dried herbs in a jar ... use fresh if possible... It really makes a difference.

ground turkey and ground pork and pure maple syrup






The recipe is HERE ......  and HERE. 

Not sure I could ever enjoy store-bought sausage again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment