Monday, January 9, 2012

a look back in pictures

Today was a day for reminiscing.  It was bittersweet.  It was lovely.  It was sad.  It was happy.

Walking down Memory Lane....

I'm going through pictures.  Scanning.  Making albums. Enjoying the memories.

Family.  Marriage.  Children.  Love.  Life.

CHERISH EVERY DAY. 

Life is precious.  

Oh, there are hundreds of others but here are a few of the pictures that made me happy today.


Back in 2002... with my mom for Dad's 70th Birthday


Mom and Dad a few years ago

September of 2005

My sweetheart ... taken in Asia in 2007

On my birthday... special dinner out in August of 2007

Celebrating our engagement in the Spring of 2007.

Getting married in Las Vegas June 2007

Look how adorable!  Edd as a baby with his older sister Kathleen.  I love this so much!

Love seeing Edd's pictures of when he was a kid...and all the siblings.  Precious.

Love seeing these family pics... Edd is the oldest son.

This is the view I saw outside of my window in the house I grew up in.  I lived here for 21 years!   HOME!!

Another view of my childhood home.

Look at those beautiful young faces.  My mom and dad... so young and lovely.  They are still a good-looking couple.


Me with my daughters eight years ago in Oregon

One of my favorite pictures of Edd for my own personal reason I could never share.  This one gives me joy. Taken March of 2004.   Seven months after we met.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kathi! What neat pictures. I love looking at old photos...even people I don't even know! I've been posting old ones on my blog every Sunday. I call it Nostalgic Sundays...unique, huh?! :)
    Thanks for sharing yours with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed looking at your pictures. You have beautiful daughters and darling parents. And the pictures of Edd - priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can imagine how going through all of these pictures evoked much emotion within you. Fun seeing some of your memories and special times with Edd and your family.

    And thanks for making me insanely curious about the last picture you posted. I love speculating. (o;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing these, very special and touching! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for posting these pictures. I can't stop staring at the young pictures of Edd and how much they look like young pictures of Eric I have seen and when I knew him in middle school. It's beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a poignant post. Remembering and treasuring moments...these are the special times.
    Loves~

    ReplyDelete