Wednesday, January 18, 2012

a picture post of luscious goodness

I'm trying my hand at juicing.  I recently bought a Breville and love it!


This is a drink that Dr. Oz talks about.  I wouldn't drink it if I didn't like it.  Yummmmmm.....




I bought pomegranates at Costco to juice and let's just say I won't be buying them again any time soon!  They are luscious and good for you and make a wonderful juice mixed with apple or orange... but the mess is more than I want to deal with on a regular basis!


I can now understand why pomegranate juice costs as much as it does!


Grapefruit juice.  Extreme yum.



Apple and Carrot.     Pomegranate.        Grapefruit.




Smoothie made with strawberries, pomegranate, blueberries, dark cherries, and red raspberries... and yogurt.

Definitely worth the trouble!!

Come on over.  I'll make you one! 

4 comments:

  1. Now THAT I have to try...! Recipes, perhaps????
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is funny that you're talking about this tonight. Someone just told me you can easily peel/de-seed a pomegranate under water. It sounds crazy but apparently it works!

    That smoothie looks delicious...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make it look so good! I have a few friends who juice and they love it.

    ReplyDelete